- Pneumonia ICU ventilator is an enhanced model of MY-E002B
- Independent long-term work without external air supply (provided air)
- Operation control panel adopts clear liquid crystal display, easy to operate
- The overall structure is compact, and the pneumonia ICU ventilator can be easily installed on the ceiling or emergency vehicles
- Friendly man-machine interface, simple and intuitive operation
- CE certification
- Medical ventilator, with invasive and non-invasive modes.
- Scope of application: adults, children
Drive mode: pneumatic electric control
Working mode: time switch
Ventilation modes: A/C, A/C+SIGH, SIMV (f/2, f/4), SPONT, manual, apnea
Pressure trigger sensitivity: -2 to 0KPa
Oxygen concentration: 21%~100% continuously adjustable
Mute the alarm: no more than 120 seconds
Monitoring parameters: tidal volume, minute ventilation, total frequency, respiratory ratio, peak airway pressure, oxygen concentration, autonomous trigger
Alarm parameters: insufficient oxygen supply, upper limit of airway pressure, lower limit of airway pressure, power failure, continuous pressure, suffocation, low tidal volume, high oxygen concentration, and insufficient gas
Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
This ICU ventilator has invasive and non-invasive modes.
Certification: CE certification
- Temperature control adjustment
- Over-temperature automatic power-off protection
The pneumonia ICU ventilator is essentially a ventilator, which is used to replace, control, or change a person's normal physiological breathing, increase lung ventilation, improve respiratory function, and reduce respiratory function consumption. As an effective means of artificially replacing autonomous ventilation, pneumonia ICU ventilators have been widely used in the following three areas:
- Respiratory failure caused by respiratory diseases: such as chronic obstructive pneumonia, lung infection, asthma, etc.;
- Surgical operations: including respiratory management during anesthesia during major operations, ventilation support during and after pediatric surgery, etc.;
- Sleep apnea: such as snoring, sleep-disordered breathing, etc.
The ventilator is of great significance for the treatment of severely ill patients with COVID-2019. Studies have shown that the new coronavirus is extremely"aggressive"to the lungs of infected patients. When the new coronavirus targets the lungs of patients and causes complications such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome, only a ventilator can assist or replace breathing. In order to ensure the patient's blood oxygen content, avoid the respiratory system and vital organ failure, and buy time for more clinical treatment methods.